Self-motivated integrated media professional with experience in advertising production, news broadcast production and music promotion.
Sr. Integrated Producer, Havas Annex | June 2015 – Present
Workload includes print, video, digital and experiential production for RJ Reynolds, Kmart, Kenmore and Ragu.
- Line produced, agency produced and lead casting for 2017 Kmart Easter “Break It Down” :30 spot.
- Produced 12 episode mini documentary series to be released in July 2017 for Havas client.
- Produced 12’ x 5’ Camel perceptual shift sculpture art installation with featured artist Michael Murphy to re-launch the Camel 2016.
- Produced photography, BTS videos, and digital user generated content module for 8 week Open Canvas campaign that encouraged Camel.com consumers collaborate with mixed media artists Indie 184 and technologist Joshua Davis. With nearly 900,000 submissions, Open Canvas is currently Camel’s most successful engagement program.
- Produced Chicago album release event for Roc Nation recording artist Vic Mensa’s “There’s Alot Going On.”
- Produced Lollapalooza after party/ game night for Dreamville recording artist Omen’s DOPART creative collective.
- Hosted/Produced “Havas Talks” event featuring Grammy award winning musician, actor, philanthropist David Banner.
Filmmaker, Dani J. Way Productions | January 2015 – Present
- Director/Producer of Backside Stories documentary and event series, which encourages women to own the narratives about their bodies starting with the gluteus maximus.
- Produced Creative Cypher and Chicago International Movies and Music Festival David Banner concert for 500 attendees at Promontory Chicago.
Producer, Leo Burnett | July 2010 – June 2015
Created integrated content across multiple platforms: TV/Broadcast, Radio, Digital, Print, OOH and Experiential. Brand experience includes: Nintendo, Samsung, Kellogg’s, Allstate, Purina, Hallmark, and Comed.
- Produced extended 4-minute online video for Nintendo Super Smash Bros. Amiibo international campaign that garnered over 4 million views.
- Produced VIP Samsung 2015 CES Club des Chef event in Las Vegas and social content featuring Michelin-starred Club des Chefs members Michel Troisgros, Christopher Kostow and Daniel Boulud.
- Co-Produced Samsung International print ad campaign featuring global football star, Lionel Messi.
Received accolades in ADWeek, ADAGE and Creativity publications for: 60 spot “Good to Great” for Purina launch at Westminster Dog Show.
- Produced: 60 spot “Good to Great” for the 2012 Westminster Dog Show, which debuted the brand partnership and received accolades in ADWeek, ADAGE and Creativity publications.
- Awarded 2012, Silver Chicago Addy’s for Allstate radio spots Beach Volleyball, Courteous Driver and Neighbor.
- Produced Allstate Mayhem Quotes for Quotes Facebook and microsite experience that provided potential customers with custom Mayhem t-shirts in exchange for an Allstate insurance quote.
- LB, Artist in Residence team member, curates artist showcases that encourage brand partnerships with independent and major label artists. Showcases include: Roc Nation, Zendaya, David Banner, Kat Dahlia, Eric Roberson, Marsha Ambrosius and Hypnotic Brass Ensemble.
Street Knowledge Media, Partner | January 2008 – July 2010
Consulted/ created content marketing solutions to build brand awareness and enhance consumer participation for upcoming artists on Epic Records and Universal Def Jam.
In 2008, created NipseyHussle.com for Epic Records, which became the labels 2nd highest trafficked website.
WKBW ABC-7 Buffalo, Freelance Executive Producer | August 2006 – December 2009
Managed a team of four producers that developed original content for independent programs Official Heat and UpFront TV, which broadcasted to over 1 million homes in Western NY, Northern Pennsylvania and Toronto. Roles included on-air personality, producer, editor and director.
Creative Cypher, Board Member | January 2015 – Present
Non-Profit organization that empowers artists to create their own stories and provides diverse talent with a network of production resources.
OnBuildingCommunity.org, Founder | October 2014 – Present
Non-Profit organization that champions people, organizations and methods that restore local communities through volunteer opportunities, educational workshops and social gatherings.
Chicago – Multicultural Advertising Intern Program Alumni Association President December 2012 – December 2014
Facilitated professional development, mentorship and cultural workshops for industry professionals and MAIP interns.
ADCOLOR, Advisory Board Member | September 2009 – September 2014
ADCOLOR® is a non-profit organization whose mission is champion diversity in advertising, marketing, media, PR and entertainment industries.
SUNY, University at Buffalo, Masters of Fine Arts, Media Arts Production
University of Illinois – Urbana, Champaign Bachelors of Science, Advertising